Spectrum Insurance Services in Schaumburg, IL is your one stop shop for all your Medicare needs
To quote and/or apply for coverage click the Blue Cross logo at the top of the page
Medicare is a fee-for-service health care program for seniors, in which the government pays health care providers
directly for services that fall under Parts A and B of Medicare benefits (see below). However, if you are looking for
more coverage than Original Medicare, you can purchase one of our Medicare Advantage Plans to receive all your
Part A and Part B benefits.
Medicare is divided into four categories
This allows you to customize your personal coverage when shopping for a comprehensive policy.
- Part A (hospital insurance): Covers hospital care, emergency services, nursing home care, home health services and hospice.
- Part B (medical insurance): Covers medically necessary services and supplies used for diagnosing and treating medical conditions, and preventative services for illness prevention and/or early detection. Examples include ambulance services, mental health care, outpatient procedures and clinical research.
- Part C: Combines Parts A and B and often part D as well.
- Spectrum Insurance Services in Schaumburg, IL is Part D certified Insurance Agency.
What Medicare options are available?
Original Medicare offers coverage for services and supplies that are considered to be medically necessary, such as doctor visits, lab tests and wheelchairs. There are several alternative plans you can choose from for additional coverage, and each plan must offer at least the same coverage as Original Medicare.
There are two Medicare plans that we can assist you with.
1. A Medicare Advantage Plan, also known as Part C, combines Part A and Part B as a replacement to Medicare for more comprehensive health care coverage. This plan can be customized with additional coverage, such as a prescription drug program (Part D), vision and dental.
2. A Medicare Supplemental Plan, also known as Medigap, has a higher premium but supplements the coverage gaps and deductibles that Part A and Part B leave behind.
Contact Spectrum Insurance today to learn more about coverage options,
we are happy to assist you in determining which Medicare options work best.